[Wine] Re: Can someone point mee in the right direction =?

Davvvve wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Oct 18 04:27:14 CDT 2010

Can it be that the game needs ie 6 and when i start it i get a message . regserver error in ie =? Tried with gecko engine but it isnt supported with
Entropia universe. btw i installed ie6 with winetricks.
i have tried to get it to work for a year now  , and the game runs very well . All items shows like expected . And all gamestuff work .
The game is free to download but you must make an account .
Pls help me with this one . Its the only thing who keeps me from dualbooting .

Sorry for my bad english .

/dave