[Wine] Editing DLL Sources and log to file

xamael wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Oct 18 11:27:02 CDT 2010

I've tried to edit few DLLs in wine, inserting my own piece of code to C source and I have a small problem.

After compiling everything is OK.I've added:

Code:

void _log(res1,res2)  {
}

Problem is when _log try to write data to file:

Code:

fopen("log.bin","ab");//Write binary, append

after write file is never created... so I'm a little confused...
More problems is where file will be writed (logical for me will be current exe directory bun I'm not so sure). Has anybody do such a thing?

Any comments will be very helpful