[Wine] Menu entries disappeared after distro update

Quaxo76 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Oct 19 00:17:29 CDT 2010

Hello,
I just updated my Linux distribution from Ubuntu 10.04 to Ubuntu 10.10.
I moved the whole .wine folder from the old home partition to the new one.
Now if I choose "Browse c: drive" from the menu, it works OK, and I can run the programs; but in the "Programs" submenu, I only see notepad, and not all the programs I had installed.
How can I transfer the old Programs submenu to the new wine? Where is it stored?

Thanks in advance,
Cristian