[Wine] Printer Tray option not available

davidecar wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Oct 19 11:15:23 CDT 2010

Good morning,
on Ubuntu I'have install a Lexmark T650 printer using T650.ppd get from official Lexmark web site. When I printing from OpenOffice I can choose all printer options like Tray option and other.
I'm using Wine 1.3.3 on Ubuntu 10.04 Desktop.
If I try to print using notepad installed in Wine, I see the printer, same name like in Ubuntu, but without the tray option choise.
Wine is using the WINEPS Printer using Cups.
The only options I have in Wine printing, are paper size and landscape or portrait and duplex mode...in the configure printer menu is available tray options but not work.
You have any idea?