[Wine] How to start okular from windows app

Sebastian Reinhardt snr at lmv-hartmannsdorf.de
Wed Oct 20 16:55:58 CDT 2010

  Hello,

I run successfully an .NET- app by using wine. Inside this application
some links are provided to open pdf- doc's. I like to use the
"linux-side" okular to display these documents. Is this possible?

If I start the app in a console, then these messages were shown after
clicking on the link:
fixme:bitblt:client_side_dib_copy potential optimization: client-side
complex region clipping
fixme:mshtml:nsURI_GetAsciiHost default action not implemented

Can anybody help me to connect okular with these links?

--
Kind regaards

Sebastian Reinhardt