[Wine] Re: Starcraft II 1.1.2: Cannot load libGL

QuadraticFighter wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Oct 20 21:32:56 CDT 2010

Nevermind, I solved my issue. The problem was I guess I didn't have the 32-bit compatibility drivers that come with the Linux redistributable on those 260.19.12 drivers. I simply reinstalled the drivers, and selected "yes" when prompted to install the 32-bit compatibility stuff. I didn't realize that was critical.

Still, that's kind of a confusing problem to have since /usr/lib/libGL.so.1 was already present on the system. BTW, sorry, I am not sure what you mean by "what do they say?" Do you mean the "nm" or "objdump" of that?