[Wine] Re: BG2 in multiplayer session.. not working :S

doh123 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Oct 21 07:41:46 CDT 2010

your using standard Wine via command line?

Its always run fine for me, but I never tired multiplayer on it.

but for fullscreen, standard X11 on Macs do not have the needed support to do that very easily... but you may want to try a test version of the latest Xquartz 2.6.0 coming up for release soon, which adds some RandR.  It should let you run it normally with no virtual desktop and change the resolution for you and run fullscreen.  You can get it in Macports by installing xorg-server-devel, or by using this beta build.
http://static.macosforge.org/xquartz/downloads/SL/XQuartz-2.6.0_beta1.dmg
the beta1 installer version is OSX 10.6 only.