[Wine] DVDFab not working anymore

rumpumpel1 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Oct 23 07:04:22 CDT 2010

I used DVDFab-8.0.2.2 with wine  and ubuntu 10.04 for quite some time and everything worked pretty well. After doing a fresh install of ubuntu 10.10 DVDFab didn't recognize my BD-ROM drive anymore.
In Ubuntu 10.04 I had to wait until the linux autorun had finished and then DVDFab started to check the disc. With Ubuntu 10.10 the linux autorun finishes but DVDFab does nothing.
I also upgraded to wine-1.3.5. But still the same result.
Did I miss anything ? Do I have to configure wine so that it recognizes my BD-ROM ?