[Wine] Can't install IE7?

Bio wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Oct 26 00:09:43 CDT 2010

I'm trying to install IE7, but a few things happened.

For one, I get a prompt saying update.exe has an error, but from there it keeps going with the installation. Not sure what that's about.

Then, I get all the way to the part where it wants me to check the box for it to allow for automatic updates. I figured no big deal so I check the box and click Next. Then it goes to the window where it's installing updates...and the looping loading bar animation NEVER finishes. I waited for about 30 mins and still nothing.

Is this part supposed to take forever or is it just me?