[Wine] Unable to launch game launcher

Jikko wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Oct 26 05:15:15 CDT 2010

Installation completed successfully. Unable to launch the patcher.
A window pops up briefly and disappears.

Game: Forsaken World (http://fw.perfectworld.com/download)
System requirements for the game and download link can be found in the link provided above.
No winetricks installed - not sure what I needed.
Wine version: wine-1.3.5

Running:
iMac, Intel Core i7, 2.8 GHz, 8GB Memory
ATI Radeon HD 4850, VRAM 512 MB
OS 10.6.4

Output when running the patcher:

Code:
fixme:win:EnumDisplayDevicesW ((null),0,0x32f930,0x00000000), stub!
fixme:win:EnumDisplayDevicesW ((null),0,0x32f860,0x00000000), stub!
fixme:shdocvw:PersistStreamInit_InitNew (0x1b5bce8)
fixme:urlmon:URLMoniker_BindToObject use running object table
fixme:shdocvw:BindStatusCallback_OnProgress status code 1
fixme:shdocvw:BindStatusCallback_OnProgress status code 2
X Error of failed request:  BadValue (integer parameter out of range for operation)
  Major opcode of failed request:  53 (X_CreatePixmap)
  Value in failed request:  0x0
  Serial number of failed request:  6679

Could anyone point me in the right direction?