[Wine] Problem Importing qfx file into MS Money 2002

peternsomerset wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Oct 26 05:20:34 CDT 2010

Hi,

I have been running MSMoney 2002 without problems for years,  but just recently (about 2 weeks ago)  I found that I could not update bank accounts from Natwest!
I am running Fedora 13 with latest updates and Wine 1.3.4.
I have concluded that the problem is due to Wine because the updates work OK on my dual boot Windows XP .
I have also done a fresh install of Wine on my laptop (not my PC),  installed Money 2002 and I still get the same error window:
 "Money is not able to initialise Online Services properly,  please reinstall Money from your original disks"

If I do reinstall I get the same error.

Has there been some recent problem or can someone suggest a remedy?
Putting in account entries manually is not an option for me but I would prefer not to chang the software atm.

Thanks