[Wine] Re: Different Resolution in a Wine Window Possible?

burpnrun wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Oct 26 10:42:21 CDT 2010

Well, I don't know what I am doing wrong, because if I install (say) Solitaire or Freecell from W98 or XP (doesn't matter which versions, including cards.dll, etc), all that happens is the Wine window size increases, but the actual game is the same size as it would be at 1600x1200 ... my main desktop resolution, not the 1024x768 requested for virtual desktop in winecfg.  I.e., it's a small subset of the "big" 1024x768 Wine window.