[Wine] Wine 1.3( Battle of the Immortals)

fluker123 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Oct 26 16:04:50 CDT 2010

I'm pretty new to Wine and Xubuntu, and one of the main reasons I downloaded Wine was to properly run Battle of the Immortals. Im sure it was confirmed playable with Wine but every time i try to open the launcher it patches, and opens pretty normal but the login screen and probably the game also ( never got past the loading screen) suffers from unbearable lag and frame problems. Im pretty sure its a simple issue in which I likely overlooked but I'm running the latest version of Wine and im totally stumped, can anyone help me? Thanks in advance