[Wine] SQL ODBC Application failing

srich wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Oct 26 20:18:26 CDT 2010

Not sure where to start troubleshooting this one.  I have an application that I wrote in VB6 which uses an ODBC connection to a Microsoft SQL Server.  I am able to successfully make the test connection from the odbcad32.exe applet but when my application tries to connect, it fails.
Here's the head scratcher.  I have two other installations that work fine.  One is Fedora Core 13 (64-bit) and the other is Ubuntu 10.04 LTS.  My laptop (which is having the connection issue) is running Ubuntu 10.04 LTS.  I have mirrored all wine settings from my desktop (running Ubuntu 10.04 LTS) but to no avail, I can't get it to connect.
I get no errors reported in /var/log/messages.  Should I be looking somewhere else?