[Wine] [wow 4.0.1] bad mouse binding

Cr0k wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Oct 27 17:24:30 CDT 2010

Hi there.
I play Wow for a while now, but I've a little problem with my mouse buttons (it's a Logitech G500).
I explain: my mouse wheel can go on the right & on the left, it makes two more buttons to bind. But my left click "wheel" is the same than my button n°4 in World of Warcraft, so I cannot really use it.
On Gentoo Linux (AMD64), the two buttons don't do the same thing, so I don't think it's "mouse related".

Thanks in advance for all the future help, & thank you!