[Wine] Before Blu-ray taking the place of DVD

comenowj wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Oct 28 02:58:37 CDT 2010

Blu-ray will take the place of DVD sooner or later. But, what should we do when we have DVD and Blu-ray well matched in market? It is impractical to buy every new technical product and not everyone can afford this, then what should we do? Smart human thought out a way to rip Blu-ray  (http://www.cd-to-mp3-converter.com/blu-ray-ripper.htm)to other video formats so that we can still enjoy Blu-ray movies without purchasing expensive Blu-ray player, this is the big benefit from Blu-ray ripper (http://www.cd-to-mp3-converter.com/blu-ray-ripper.htm). If you are a Mac user, that’s ok, there is Mac Blu-ray ripper (http://www.cd-to-mp3-converter.com/blu-ray-ripper-mac.htm) for you to rip Blu-ray on Mac (http://www.cd-to-mp3-converter.com/blu-ray-ripper-mac.htm) too.

In consideration of the high price for Blu-ray disc, to copy Blu-ray (http://www.cd-to-mp3-converter.com/blu-ray-copy.htm) to our computer is a good way to prevent pities that brought by damaging or losing of Blu-ray. If we got a Blu-ray copy (http://www.cd-to-mp3-converter.com/blu-ray-copy.htm), then what else shall we worried about? Just enjoy ourselves before blu-ray taking the place of DVD