[Wine] DVD Ripper +Blu-ray Ripper=Blu-ray DVD Ripper?

comenowj wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Oct 28 03:00:45 CDT 2010

With the increasing popularity of Blu-ray, Blu-ray ripper (http://www.cd-to-mp3-converter.com/blu-ray-ripper.htm) is not alien to us anymore. I met a user in a forum last few days. He said he found a program named Blu-ray DVD Ripper, it can not only rip Blu-ray (http://www.cd-to-mp3-converter.com/blu-ray-ripper.htm), it can also add DVD to process ripping work too. He couldn’t believe that. I replied him and told him that there was really a program named Blu-ray DVD Ripper. And, still, I told him that there was also a program named Blu-ray ripper which has the same function with the one that he found. It has a brother named [uel=http://www.cd-to-mp3-converter.com/blu-ray-ripper-mac.htm]Mac Blu-ray ripper[/url], which can help Mac users to rip Blu-ray on Mac (http://www.cd-to-mp3-converter.com/blu-ray-ripper-mac.htm). I like its interface very much, you can also see it below:
[Image: http://www.iovsoft.com/img/blu-ray-ripper-mac.jpg ]

It is so clean and …top grade like. You may also fall in love with it when you see it, right?
After enjoying such high definition Blu-ray videos, I love them. I bought many Blu-ray movies for my family, and in case of losing or damaging them, I think I’d better copy Blu-ray (http://www.cd-to-mp3-converter.com/blu-ray-copy.htm) to my computer or some other blank discs, then I will never worried about loss them with a useful Blu-ray copy (http://www.cd-to-mp3-converter.com/blu-ray-copy.htm).

I must go and rip Alice in Wonderland 2010 for my daughter; she will enjoy it on the flight to New York.