[Wine] Re: running proEngineer with wine?

Notion D&D wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Oct 28 05:36:05 CDT 2010

I thought I had the latest version.  Are there different versions for 64bit?  Also are you saying to log the terminal output with the command shown in the FAQ?  Because if so I was not successfl in getting it to work.  When I tried to run cmd wine.... With the subtext for the log file it just skipped to a new prompt line with no output just a blinking cursor.

Sorry for the newb questions just trying to figure this out