[Wine] Re: Korg NanoKey under Wine

prep wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Oct 28 10:54:56 CDT 2010

I did some more testing last night. I ran "regsvr32 wineasio.dll" and am finally able to get the NanoKey to connect, BUT, I lose JACK audio. So I can either have audio or MIDI but never both at the same time. Not quite sure what I am missing. I also noticed once I ran that in the Terminal, even with a reboot, the original multi JACK config in Patchage/AudioMulch will not load. So for now, I'm stuck with just having wineasio. ASIO is an option in AM, but the application has to enable it, this freezes the application, gives error that driver may be corrupted, or configured incorrectly?