[Wine] Re: Can someone point mee in the right direction =?

Lefty wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Oct 28 21:12:33 CDT 2010

Hi Davvvve, I remember you from Swamp Camp :)

I had EU installed on wine 1.3.5, it very nearly worked - threw a last-minute error from Entropia.exe - error message was similar to "encountered a problem and had to close".  I forgot it while trying to install wine 1.1.17, which I am still trying to find (I am running Debian Lenny).  I'll retry and post that message... it was one of these "could be EU, but could also be wine" errors.  I winetricksed 1e6 but not d3dx9 - will retry with both while I run the new TP's.