[Wine] Re: msg:install the Windows version of Mono to run .NET executab

lorue wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Oct 30 22:56:00 CDT 2010

Hi everybody
I have just installed and test dotnet20 instead mono26 from winetricks.
During the the Genie Windows Software installation the log shows many times the next msg:

err:ole:CoInitializeEx Attempt to change threading model of this apartment from apartment threaded to multi-threaded.

Finally the install process show a windows with:
The GenieUpdaterService.exe program has found a serious problem and need to be closed. So sorry.

I hope someone could help me, but it looks Genie it is not going to run under Wine  :(  :(  :(  :(

Thanks and regards

Lorue [Crying or Very sad]  [Crying or Very sad]  [Crying or Very sad]  [Crying or Very sad]