[Wine] Natural Selection 2 alpha, Steam

Arakash wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Oct 31 11:38:24 CDT 2010

Hi,
I have preordered natural selection quite a while ago and it seems like it is getting to a playable state, so I wanted to know if anyone could help me (and many others :)), to get natural selection 2 to work with wine.
I would gladly give you a console log, but i don't even know how i start steam-games from console :/.
(when i try "wine Natural\ Selection\ 2.exe", it says that i need steam to run to start NS2, but steam is running already :/. Also I installed Steam using PlayOnLinux.)

So if someone could give me a helping hand here, i would really appreciate it and when it is working i will donate 20$ to the wine project :))).