[Wine] Re: Clipboard Syncing (does wine sync images or files)?

DanDude wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Sep 1 12:30:46 CDT 2010

This is a problem with an application I develop, so I can't expect users to upgrade their X11 or do complicated stuff.  I packaged Wine and everything into a nice little bundle so it's easy.

If I have them install and config a ton of stuff nobody will ever use it.  I'm running the latest updates on 10.6 and I can't get images to sync so i'm pretty sure that the funcationaly isn't in the OS X X11 yet.  Maybe when it gets updated I'll get the functionality but until then I'll just have to disable it on the Mac bundle.