[Wine] Help with installing photoshop cs4

James Mckenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 2 11:29:11 CDT 2010

dimesio <wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:
>Sent: Sep 2, 2010 9:21 AM
>To: wine-users at winehq.org
>Subject: [Wine]  Re: Help with installing photoshop cs4
>
>Copying the OP's reply that somehow became a new thread on the forum:
>
>> Hi James
>> Thanks.
>> but that was where i started, Have been round & round all articles etc i can find..about this... still No Joy
>> I have even tried to copy over the V-box XP files.... :(
>> I am not sure about trying the Compile wine from source... not up to that level yet.
>> I have been working on this for about a week now....
>> Just dont know. If i install Gecko first it fails.. if i leave Gecko out until prompted.. it still fails...?????
>> I have even looked on the Gecko forums... did not find any-thing..easy...  i get lost if it gets to technical...
>> IS Photoshop cs4 extended any different to install, Because that is what i have....
>> Any way thanks for the reply.
>
>Please stick to this thread. I have closed the other one.

Blame it on me and the messed up Web Mail client I use during the day.

However, I will stick by my original reply to use the How-To in the Applications Database.  It may bring joy, but it appears this did not happen.  I have nothing further to add as I don't use or possess this program.

James McKenzie