[Wine] Still can't install from NanoCorp

James Mckenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 2 12:10:13 CDT 2010

Bob Benjamin <benjie1 at cox.net> wrote:
>On 09/01/2010 06:30 PM, dimesio wrote:
>> Robert Benjamin wrote:
>>
>>> Anything else I can do to help? Love to get this to work.   Tks
>>>

>> Setting devenum.dll to native didn't stop it from crashing for me, either, but disabling it did. Try that.
>>

>Some improvement. It let me check the box to save password and auto
>login. Then got as far as 'checking registration' before it crashed. I
>have an updated version to 9.1 Not sure if there are many changes. Would
>it help to send the output of the exe of the 9.1?

Bob:

Please stop top posting and add a little more quoting so that someone new to the mailing list can figure out what is going on.  Interleave your responses to questions within your reply message.

Again, please capture a logging file and post it to a site like pastebin.com.  THEN post the URL as a reply to this message in the mailing list.

Thank you.