[Wine] Re: Solidworks 2009 on Linux Mint 9

asafhacohen wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Sep 5 03:28:52 CDT 2010

Hi, and tanks for the tip... I have learned something new.

still I get the same ERROR:

assaf at assaf-laptop ~ $ wine /home/assaf/.wine/drive_c/"Program Files"/SolidWorks/swspmanager.exe
assaf at assaf-laptop ~ $ err:module:attach_process_dlls "odbc32.dll" failed to initialize, aborting
err:module:LdrInitializeThunk Main exe initialization for L"C:\\Program Files\\SolidWorks\\SLDWORKS.exe" failed, status c0000005

How can I fix it? and Why I get this error in Linux Mint while in Ubuntu it run with no errors ? ? ?
any idea?