[Wine] Still can't install from NanoCorp

Robert Benjamin benjie1 at cox.net
Sun Sep 5 08:01:16 CDT 2010

On 9/4/2010 6:07 PM, James McKenzie wrote:
> Robert Benjamin wrote:
>>

>> On 9/4/2010 1:17 PM, dimesio wrote:
>>

> If you file a bug report with details for EACH problem:
>
> Web cam does not work, bug already filed, you need to update and
> include this progam as needing it.
>
> Small fonts.  Need to look for a bug report that fonts are not being
> displayed correctly, they are too small,  and then update it.
>
> Create an applications database entry for these programs, if they do
> not exist and rate them.  If there are entries for these programs,
> update the ratings with your own.
>
> This is how users can and do make Wine better.
>
> James McKenzie

       Still learning. I added a comment to the bug already filed re:
the cam not working in iSpQ 9.1 and icu2. Checked the programs and icu2
needs just the camera to work. Do I file another bug just for that one
problem and that one program? iSpQ has other problems like the font
size. Is there an effective way to search for a bug already filed, so I
don't duplicate it. Thanks.               Bob