[Wine] Installing tom tom home software in ubuntu 10 4 1

Mick wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Sep 5 09:21:52 CDT 2010

I'm trying to install tomtom by wine and it seems to work but then after few minutes of installation process I've got window information <no internet connection detected>- in title and with text inside <softonic downloader need internet to function. Please connect and try again.> then I'm clicking <ok> on this window then it's end.
I made instalation file/datas executable, then in terminal< winecfg>  then in terminal<wine SoftonicDownloader_for_tomtom-home.exe> and as i said it's running few minutes then window appearing, I'm clicking ok and nothing happening.
Did I miss something? Did I do something wrong? I can not find anything about such a problem. help