[Wine] wine-users Digest, Vol 62, Issue 18

DAVE LEMSING david_lemsing at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 5 17:16:05 CDT 2010

RE.....

> Message: 1
> Date: Sun, 05 Sep 2010 14:27:14 -0500
> From: "Grglbrgl" <wineforum-user at winehq.org>
> Subject: [Wine]  Re: Marking .exe on cd-rom installation as executable
> To: wine-users at winehq.org
>
> Sorry- I'm one day new to Linux Ubuntu, and I have to ask the ignorant question, Mount?

 Hi..
I have found the easist way was to navigate to the cd then right click. open in terminal. type ( wine your.exe ) where your.exe is the name of the file you want to run... hit enter & you should be away...  the other way copy the setup disc to a folder on your desktop... then go to the exe properties - permissions - mark the Allow exciting file as program. close it then you could run it with wine. 3rd option.. as i needed to do with Photoshop CS4.. install PlayOnLinux and use the autorun feature...  Good Luck...