[Wine] Gossip Girl :BEST show of the year!

sunshiny wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Sep 6 04:17:19 CDT 2010

I was truly apprehensive aboutGossip Girl (http://www.dvdshop88.com/en/comedy/gossip-girl-seasons-1-3-dvd-boxset.html); thinking it was a mindless teen show like the strings of teen shows the CW seemed to bring out lately. But I was very surprised. The season really became interesting, to me, once Chuck became a semi-leading character. Him and Blair really do make the show (http://www.dvdshop88.com/en/comedy/gossip-girl-seasons-1-3-dvd-boxset.html) racy and interesting. They did a pretty good job for a season 1. Nate's character is a bit cardboard and I think the writers realized this early on and put him in the back-burner. Serena and Dan are a constant wave of emotions as are Lily/Rufus.
If you're having a hard time getting past the first few episodes try to make it to Episode 7 (http://www.dvdshop88.com/en/comedy/gossip-girl-seasons-1-3-dvd-boxset.html); that one is just majestic and so very well done that you'll be hooked from then on. If you're into drama (most of the time mindless) you will enjoy this show (http://www.dvdshop88.com/en/comedy/gossip-girl-seasons-1-3-dvd-boxset.html) filled with pretty people with problems. It works great after a stressful day at work!
……………………………..

Breaking Bad Seasons 1-3 DVD (http://www.dvdshop88.com/en/action-adventure/breaking-bad-seasons-1-3-dvd-boxset.html)
Gossip Girl DVD 1-3 (http://www.dvdshop88.com/en/comedy/gossip-girl-seasons-1-3-dvd-boxset.html)
Curb Your Enthusiasm DVD 1-7 (http://www.dvdshop88.com/en/drama/curb-your-enthusiasm-seasons-1-7-dvd-boxset.html)