[Wine] Nip/Tuck: It’s great!!!

sunshiny wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Sep 6 04:18:48 CDT 2010

I watched Nip Tuck (http://www.dvdshop88.com/en/drama/nip-tuck-seasons-1-7-dvd-boxset.html) since the beginning back in 2003 or 2004, either way I was there when Christian and Sean first fed Silvio to the crocodiles and to the very end. I grew to love these characters and never had so much emotional investement in a TV show ever in my life. While having the superficial exterior of a slick, shallow show that only focused on physical perfection the performances of every one of these characters highlighted the true emotional spectrum of what it means to be human, and they went through everything imaginable and took us on one hell of a ride with them! Of course, Sean and Christian are both the real stars of this show (http://www.dvdshop88.com/en/drama/nip-tuck-seasons-1-7-dvd-boxset.html). Dylan Walsh and Julian Mcmahon had an oscreen bond that showed that they were truly a real team and they were good in every episode (http://www.dvdshop88.com/en/drama/nip-tuck-seasons-1-7-dvd-boxset.html) in the series. I remember back to season 2 when they were apart to be torn apart because of the revelation Julia made to Sean, and how that blonde who looked like them made them see how much they needed one another. Sean Christian were two brothers who were very diffirent, and instead of those differences ever tearing them apart they only made them their partnership stronger. Christian: flashy, good-looking, callous, sometimes cruel was what sympathetic, kind-hearted, good-natured Sean needed and vice versa. Through Julia they channeled each other's virtues and faluts and the series was a hit. I miss it already and I will never forget Nip/Tuck (http://www.dvdshop88.com/en/drama/nip-tuck-seasons-1-7-dvd-boxset.html).ordable.
…………………………………………..

Breaking Bad Seasons 1-3 DVD (http://www.dvdshop88.com/en/action-adventure/breaking-bad-seasons-1-3-dvd-boxset.html)
Gossip Girl DVD 1-3 (http://www.dvdshop88.com/en/comedy/gossip-girl-seasons-1-3-dvd-boxset.html)
Curb Your Enthusiasm DVD 1-7 (http://www.dvdshop88.com/en/drama/curb-your-enthusiasm-seasons-1-7-dvd-boxset.html)