[Wine] Re: No output from linux console applications to wineconsole

lovyagin wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Sep 6 09:46:28 CDT 2010

BTW, I'm using Far Manager comfortable under Wine but found that after update to Wine version 1.3.0 and 1.3.1 from Wine 1.2 I've found that x64 Far can't load 32-bit win apps and x86 32-bit far can't load 64-bit win apps properly (return file not found) while on Wine 1.2 everything is OK.

Can't check wine 1.3.2 since I'm not sure on how to properly compile Wine from source to get both rpms of wine-core x86_64 and i686 version to get 1.3.2 working on Fedora.