[Wine] Lineage 2 texture problem

Kritoslap wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Sep 8 07:12:13 CDT 2010

Greetings, I have a problem concerning lineage 2. The game starts, fonts are ok, I can connect, but any character, doesn't matter if I'm at create screen or I select from the characters already created, they have problem with texture. In the game, the same thing, I can't see monsters, I can't see myself, only my head...and I'm moving like a robot. I attached some pictures for you to see.

I'm running wine 1.3.2
Ati hd4330 with the latest drivers from ati website
I disabled my desktop effects
Also, I have installed with winetricks tahoma, microsoft core fonts and d3dx9 as in the tutorial on lineage 2 wine page.

What can be the problem, any suggestions?I tried reinstalling my drivers, reinstalling the game, reinstalling wine. Nothing worked so far.

http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/1831/asdfasdff.png
http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/24/lineageb.png

Thanks so much!