[Wine] fixme:ole:OLEPictureImpl_SaveAsFile

Vincent Povirk madewokherd at gmail.com
Fri Sep 10 23:53:11 CDT 2010

After looking at bug 20222, I would suggest you file a new bug, not
about OLEPictureImpl_SaveAsFile being a stub.

The real problem is the "unable to extract bmpinfo" error you get,
which may or may not be caused by that stub. I would guess that it is
not (although the function may be important if you want files to save
correctly).

It appears that Webtrends 6.5 has a downloadable demo. If that demo
also has this problem, that would be useful information.