[Wine] Re: How do I fix the following issues

mirdragon wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Sep 11 10:58:55 CDT 2010

installed from the installer

i installed wine first then used the installer script which exited as I had already downloaded the lotro installer and copied this to the location the installer checked.

i then ran the lotro installer, which re-installed directx9

then i installed pylotro (deb package)

when originally starting I got an error about dxdllreg.exe causing errors - so renamed it which now causes it to report not their.

No matter what I've tried the game plays for a random amount of time before freezing (which also happened under crossover games)

So not sure which way to go now