[Wine] Re: Help With WINE & Folding at Home...

SantaFe wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Sep 12 16:46:24 CDT 2010

Hmmm, thought it was working, but those fixme errors still show.  Used this:
> XXXXXXX at xxxxxxx-desktop:~/FAH-SMP$ env WINEDEBUG=-fixme wine fah6.exe

When I used the same command with -all, it works fine no errors show not even the fixme ones.  Guess I either messed it up or typed it wrong.

Oh well, thanks anyway, don't know why I even got bothered about them anyway, I hardly ever open the command window that often anyway.  8)