[Wine] Re: Problem installing from source, 1.3.2 "..prelink not f

RaistlinM531 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Sep 13 12:04:23 CDT 2010

Ok, thats something to try. I've now tried all of the 1.3.x variations, and they all stall out on me at some point during 'make', although, interestingly enough, not at the same spot. Anyways, I reinstalled 1.2 just to make sure I 'could' and that it wasn't some weird uninstall issue. 1.2 installed fine again, but it takes this system two hours to compile this thing.

That being said, here's a more newb question I bet someone reading this can answer -

Atm I do have a working 1.2 install. Can I do what the above poster said to a 1.3.x release and 'make' it without f'ing up my current install? I would imagine having two Wine's installed side by side is a recipe for disaster. Thanks!