[Wine] Re: polarcypto and tsi libraries, needed in Wine

cdhulf wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Sep 13 22:59:02 CDT 2010

Just wanted to post a final note on my issues installing Troopmaster using Wine on a Mac OSX

Now have success. Troopmaster Tech Team told me that the missing Windows libraries is in the program and should have installed on installation so I

1. I reinstalled Troopmaster with Wine, through Terminal
2. Went into System Preferences into Security and selected Firewall. I then selected "Set access for specific services and applications"
3. Then went to Terminal and loaded Troopmaster.exe
4. Program started coming up with note about number of times I will be allowed in, then program is up. I can select different features although no data as I still need to get license key.

So I now have success. Good luck to others, thank you for your help with this. I almost gave up. Cindy J-H