[Wine] Re: Lineage 2 texture problem

Zixxer wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Sep 14 07:47:47 CDT 2010

@kinzin: I have that error as well, but it does not affect the game at all. Performance is great. The missing text can be fixed by installing a font. I don't know the exact font, but installing all fonts with winetricks did the trick for me ;)

@kritoslap: I had the same issue and it was gone after i started with a clean .wine folder. I did not have to install direct3d/x or anything, only the fonts. Maybe it had something to do with the backbuffer i used for starcraft 2.

I'm playing with an Ati HD4200 with 10.8 fglrx drivers, wine 1.3.1.