[Wine] Enter key disfunction on Arc+ progress 3 cad software

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 16 21:45:50 CDT 2010

  On 9/15/10 2:23 PM, Giamp wrote:
> I correct myself again
> Wine 1.0.1 and arc+ progress 3 are in complete agreement, at least with Ubuntu x86, for 64bit i don't know
What we have here folks is called a REGRESSION.  That means the program
would work with a previous version.

Now for the question of the day:  Is this program available for Free, as
a demo/trial version (that demonstrates the problem you described)?

Can you run the regression test to point out which change to Wine, over
two years, caused this problem to occur?

If so, please file a bug report on Wine's bugzilla.

Thank you.

James McKenzie