[Wine] Fwd: Unable to Get Sony IC Recorder (Digital Voice Editor 3.3.01) to Work with 32-bit Wine (Windows Emulator) in 64-bit Fedora 11 x86_64 Linux

"Mr. Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming) 张恩鸣 o "Mr. Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming) 张恩鸣 o
Fri Sep 17 18:57:19 CDT 2010

Dear James McKenzie,

Yes, I have already applied the USB patches written by Alexander Morozov.

--
Yours sincerely,

Mr. Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming) 张恩鸣 Dip(Mechatronics) BEng(Hons)(Mechanical Engineering)
Citizenship: Singapore Citizen/Singaporean
Facebook account: Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming)
Facebook link: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000750083982
Facebook photos: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000750083982#!/profile.php?id=100000750083982&v=photos
Facebook videos: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000750083982&v=app_2392950137
Mobile Phone (Starhub pre-paid): +65-8369-2618
Windows Live Messenger: teoenming-at-hotmail.com
Location: Bedok Reservoir Road, Singapore
ZIP: 470103
My Open Letter (Plea for Medical Help/Assistance) to World Leaders (Updated 28 August 2010):-
http://lists.mcs.anl.gov/pipermail/mpich-discuss/2010-August/007811.html
http://mythtv.org/pipermail/mythtv-users/2010-August/295952.html
http://archives.gentoo.org/gentoo-user/msg_f6a341d9623fda17880159b137c07335.xml
Photo of Mr. Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming) 张恩鸣 of Singapore: http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/5052/mrteoenmingzhangenmingo.jpg