[Wine] Change wine language (installing quake 2)

Zeadar wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Sep 18 07:38:22 CDT 2010

Hello, I'm trying to install quake 2, which doesn't work.

I'm getting a 'warning' page up saying: This version of Quake II will not install on this language version of Windows 95/NT.

..and that I should find a localized version and such...

Apparently WINE on my Ubuntu machine speaks US-English and on the cd it's written that 'this product is intended for sale outside North America only...'.

Any ideas on how to change wine language?  [Rolling Eyes]