[Wine] Microphone in EQ2 2 devices

Cyborg78sbg wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Sep 18 15:04:41 CDT 2010

Hi,

I have following problem. In my Computer is an on board HDA Intel Sound Chip. This device has 5.1 out and an input connection for an microphone.

My TFT Monitor has also a build in microphone with web Cam connected via USB. The big advantage is, I don't need an separate Microphone or Head Set.

Both works fine under Suse Linux (Skype, or other applications that uses that microphone).

But the games in wine always find the first device, the HDA Intel Soundchip.

Where I can configure it, that wine apps use the build in microphone from the TFT?
It's found as Alsa:plughw:CARD=1,DEV=0