[Wine] Re: mountmgr doesn't recognize d:: link to /dev/sr0

phatgeek wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Sep 19 12:46:09 CDT 2010

So let me ask a couple of different questions.

Can anybody confirm either that they can reproduce the issue on Fedora or some other distro, or that links to hardware devices are recognized by winecfg or by some windows application on their Fedora box?

Or alternately, does anyone have an opinion on whether this is a wine problem or a Fedora problem? Should I bring it up on the developers' forum?