[Wine] Program looking for dll's

jordan triplesquarednine at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 10:28:40 CDT 2010

Hey vitamin,

> And what are you trying to accomplish with this? If you afraid that something bad got installed under Wine - remove the whole wineprefix (rm -rf ~/.wine). This will 100% guarantee there is nothing left.

That's what i said too, a few messages back.  I don't find malware a
threat to Linux/wine. it's so simple
to fix wine.  I just keep a backup of my registry, rename the old
prefix, start a few one migrate whatever apps and registry, but not
any system related folders.

I've only had a problem once, and i was able to fix it in 5 minutes.
It seems to me, running anti-virus/malware apps
is just a waste of time...

jordan