[Wine] Re: Wine 1.3 and weird error: Unhandled page fault on read

r2rX wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Sep 22 18:33:00 CDT 2010

Well, I guess that makes sense. But where, exactly, do I check/modify this setting? Cause, as far as I know (and can tell, based on my settings with my available partitions) i've not enabled such a feature.

It'd make sense....cause alot of the games i've tested were on an NTFS partition...but, how do you explain the scenario where the same game, when copied to my Linux Partition, executes with the same error?

r2rX