[Wine] I want to become the next person after U.S. Senator Ernie Chambers to sue God

"Mr. Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming) 张恩鸣 o "Mr. Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming) 张恩鸣 o
Wed Sep 22 22:35:00 CDT 2010

I want to sue God for being too busy and unresponsive. How can I file a
lawsuit against Him at the U.S. Supreme Court?

Yours sincerely,

Mr. Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming) 张恩鸣 Dip(Mechatronics)
BEng(Hons)(Mechanical Engineering)
Citizenship: Singapore Citizen/Singaporean
Alma Maters:
[1] Singapore Polytechnic (Graduated 1998)
[2] National University of Singapore (Graduated 2006)
Facebook account: Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming)
Facebook link: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000750083982
Facebook photos:
Facebook videos:
Mobile Phone (Starhub pre-paid): +65-8369-2618
Windows Live Messenger: teoenming-at-hotmail.com
Location: Bedok Reservoir Road, Singapore
ZIP: 470103
My Open Letter (Plea for Medical Help/Assistance) to World Leaders
(Updated 28 August 2010):-
Photo of Mr. Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming) 张恩鸣 of Singapore: