[Wine] Re: Powerbuilder Application Slow with any inner dialogs

ragsnp wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Sep 24 01:54:01 CDT 2010

HI Thank you for the suggestion.
Actually there are no errors, just some fixme's, which is not too many.

$wine .wine/drive_c/Program\ Files/XX//xxxx.exe
fixme:netapi32:NetWkstaUserGetInfo Level 1 processing is partially implemented
fixme:advapi:LsaOpenPolicy ((null),0x32ed54,0x00000001,0x32ed70) stub
fixme:advapi:LsaClose (0xcafe) stub
fixme:netapi32:NetWkstaUserGetInfo Level 1 processing is partially implemented
fixme:advapi:LsaOpenPolicy ((null),0x32db70,0x00000001,0x32db8c) stub
fixme:advapi:LsaClose (0xcafe) stub
fixme:class:CLASS_GetClassLong offset -12 (GCLP_HCURSOR) not supported on other process window 0x20030
fixme:class:CLASS_GetClassLong offset -12 (GCLP_HCURSOR) not supported on other process window 0x20030
fixme:class:CLASS_GetClassLong offset -12 (GCLP_HCURSOR) not supported on other process window 0x20030
fixme:class:CLASS_GetClassLong offset -12 (GCLP_HCURSOR) not supported on other process window 0x20030
fixme:class:CLASS_GetClassLong offset -12 (GCLP_HCURSOR) not supported on other process window 0x20030
fixme:class:CLASS_GetClassLong offset -12 (GCLP_HCURSOR) not supported on other process window 0x20030
fixme:class:CLASS_GetClassLong offset -12 (GCLP_HCURSOR) not supported on other process window 0x20030
fixme:class:CLASS_GetClassLong offset -12 (GCLP_HCURSOR) not supported on other process window 0x20030

The GCLP_HCURSOR is the one which comes for any new window popup in the application.
We also seen the WINEDEBUG=+relay output, which is quite huge. But most of them are strcmp, readcriticalsections and readfile method calls on ntdll or kernel. So for every window popup CPU is 100%. I am using P4 machine which are quite old with 512MB RAM.
One windows with same config system is fine.
The same app works fine when I use dual core on linux with wine.