[Wine] nfs undercover

u_kapaley wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Sep 24 20:31:23 CDT 2010

Hey guys,
              I'm very new to wine.i just installed and ran the nfs undercover game.It throws an error saying something that the nfs.exe crashed and some deficiency  in wine or something.The game starts in full screen but then the screen flickers wild while the sound is going on.I forcefully restart the system and use winecfg to enable the "virtual window" option at 1600x1200.The same error message appears but this time the game runns totally fine even though in 800x600.What do i do to make it run in a larger or full screen

Thanks
Udayan