[Wine] This information might help some one and or be modified

sweldon wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Sep 25 18:29:45 CDT 2010

Hi all I am old , but kind of new to  linux my flavor is openSUSE 11.3 at the moment . I am using it's most sable version of Wine at present .. I have something I wish to share .. it is my registry set from the wine I use. I also used winetricks and manually edit the registry to suit what I use it form mainly Ms Office 2003 Pro Edition and a few MMORPG windows based.

here is link to my set of registry .. hope it helps and or can be modified to do better :)

http://nutechcomputing.com/WineReg.reg[/url]